Energoprojekt Visokogradnja 2000-2007
Building and General contracting, Belgrade, Serbia
2003-2007 Manager of Tower Cranes and Concrete Plants division
- Increased organisational and operational effectiveness.
- Expenses reduction.
- Flawless coordination with other divisions within company, subcontractors, external partners and suppliers.
In charge for:
- Equipment and workforce management.
- Design, management and maintenance of vertical transport systems on medium and large construction sites.
- Fleet management, supply chain management.
- Planning and supervision of exploitation, maintenance and overhauling of tower cranes and concrete plants.
- Active role in procedures of procurement of new machinery, parts and equipment.
2000-2003 General repair facility
- Bežanijska kosa (2005-2007, Blocks 6 & 15, 35.500m²) Belgrade, Serbia
- YBC (2003-2004, blocks E & F, 27.200m²) Belgrade, Serbia
- Block 29 (2003-2006, 68.390m²) Belgrade, Serbia
- Ušće Tower (2003-2005) Belgrade, Serbia
- Savina (2003-2007, 22.000m²) Herceg Novi, Montenegro
- Manager of machine workshop
- Facility chief engineer
- Engineer in production planning and engineering department
- Heavy machinery maintenance and overhaul planning, preparation and supervision
- Heavy diesel engines
- Hydraulic and other systems
- Coordination with other work units and construction sites within company
- Supply chain management
- Subcontractors management
- Design of replacement parts and fabrication supervision
- Hard Chrome Plating
- Heat treatment
Machines, make and type
- P&H auto cranes
- Caterpillar and JCB dozers, loaders and tractors
- Schwing concrete pumps
- Mack, Mercedes and FAP trucks
- Potain, Liebherr and MIN tower cranes.
- Design and development of the software for human resource management
- Organization planning, documents flow re-engineering and documentation preparation for ISO 2001 standards
- Annual stocktaking of assets